- Bashing saving will not save the economyPosted 4 days ago
- Ending funding for lending – the best news for savers since the OlympicsPosted 1 week ago
- Are GDP figures being adjusted to hide the economic truth?Posted 2 weeks ago
- The betrayal of saversPosted 2 weeks ago
- Co-op: the bank that likes to say goodbyePosted 2 weeks ago
1. Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using any website operated by SOS Savers Ltd (“our websites”).
2. Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our websites, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions as they apply to your use of or access to our websites.
3. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions then you may not use our websites.
4. In order to participate in and contribute to our websites you must first register to use www.saveoursavers.co.uk and provide your name and email address when contributing to the blog on www.saversfightback.co.uk
6. When contributing to our websites we would encourage you to be polite and constructive and by all means be challenging and controversial. However, by registering you agree to abide by the rules below.
7. Contributions must not be:
- Disruptive, inappropriate, offensive or abusive
- Defamatory or obscene
- In breach of copyright, trade mark or any other legal restriction. You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against any liability arising from any breach of copyright, confidentiality or other intellectual property right arising, directly or indirectly, from your use of our websites.
- Fraudulent, criminal or in any way illegal
- Advertising or promotional
8. We would also ask you to:
- Stick to the topic of conversation
- Only contribute in English, since we are unable to moderate in any other language
- Notify us if you believe that any contributions of other users that contravene clause 7 above have been posted
- Avoid, or be careful when, disclosing any personal information (i.e. names, email addresses, telephone numbers or home addresses) in the forums or blogs, since this information can be viewed publicly and we will have no control over who sees it or how they may use it
9. When registering:
- Please use a valid personal email address that you regularly access
- Only register once
- Rude or vulgar user names are not permitted
10. We shall not under any circumstances be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of our websites or from information on our websites.
11. We shall not be liable for and make no warranties in relation to our websites or their content, to the fullest extent that such liabilities can be excluded by law.
12. We reserve the absolute right at our sole discretion to remove any content from our websites or close anyone’s account without any notice or disclosing our reason for doing so.
13. In addition to our right to remove information from our websites, we reserve the right to bar users from our websites, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. We will notify any user whom we bar and they must not then attempt to use our websites under any other name or through any other user.
14. English law shall apply to these Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute (including non contractual claims) which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. No warranty or guarantee is given that our websites or information available over them complies with any laws other than those of England.
16. Complaints about a breach of these terms and conditions should be made by email to email@example.com
Date 29th November 2009