- George Osborne; forever blowing bubbles…Posted 2 days ago
- It’s no way to run a countryPosted 10 days ago
- The extraordinary political power of unelected central bankersPosted 16 days ago
- Should savers be scared of big, bad Canadian wolf Mark Carney?Posted 24 days ago
- Warning: low interest rates are seriously damaging your economyPosted 30 days ago
Please be assured we will not give or sell your email address or any other personal information to any third party for marketing purposes. The only exception will be when we are promoting a service not supplied by SOS Savers Ltd, in which case this would be made clear at the time of collection.
SOS Savers Limited is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”).
We may collect data from you in various ways:
- during your use of this website;
- when we request further information from you from time to time following on from any contact you have made with us through this website; or
A cookie is a small element of data that a website can send to your computer’s browser so that this computer will be recognised by the website on your return.
Cookies may be additionally used to establish various statistics connected with the website including: most visited pages, time spent on each page, site performance, etc. by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify this option in the settings menu. Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the websites.
For more information regarding cookies and their purposes please see the information commissioner’s website home page at www.ico.gov.uk.
We will use the information you provide us to:
- communicate with you and contact you about administrative issues such as those concerning your membership:
- canvass your opinion and collect information on issues affecting savers; or
- inform you of any other information that we think might be of interest to you.
Personal information may also be used for administration and trouble shooting purposes and this information is accessible by third parties who supply services and technical support for our websites.
We may also use the information we have collected to deliver more personalised content and advertising.
Information collected may also be aggregated and analysed for website usage patterns in order to improve our understanding of how people use our websites. This information will not contain any personally identifiable information and may be shared with our business partners and advertisers.
Please be careful when disclosing any personal information in the forums or blogs, since this information can be viewed publicly and we will have no control over who sees it or how they may use it.
You are entitled to access your personal data and have it amended or deleted from our system as required under the DPA. For more information and to make a subject access request please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries or need further information about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com or via post at SOS Savers Ltd, Heath View, Ray Lane, Blindley Heath, Surrey RH7 6LH.
Date 22nd March 2012