- George Osborne; forever blowing bubbles…Posted 9 hours ago
- It’s no way to run a countryPosted 8 days ago
- The extraordinary political power of unelected central bankersPosted 14 days ago
- Should savers be scared of big, bad Canadian wolf Mark Carney?Posted 22 days ago
- Warning: low interest rates are seriously damaging your economyPosted 28 days ago
House prices are rising again. According to Rightmove, records are being set in London, the South...
Welcome to Save Our Savers
Regardless of the clear economic and social benefits of a thriving savings culture – and despite often claiming to want to encourage savers – successive governments have in reality obstructed, neglected and, like now, directly attacked the interests of responsible savers.
Save Our Savers exists to provide a rallying point for all those who support...
- - A fair deal for savers
- - Sound money
- - Prudent government economics
- - An end to policies that encourage unaffordable borrowing
- - The principles of thrift and self-reliance