- German savings banks – a model to follow?Posted 11 hours ago
- Bashing saving will not save the economyPosted 1 week ago
- Ending funding for lending – the best news for savers since the OlympicsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Are GDP figures being adjusted to hide the economic truth?Posted 2 weeks ago
- The betrayal of saversPosted 2 weeks ago
Earlier this month, Guy Opperman MP chaired a seminar on regional banks, a subject on which...
Welcome to Save Our Savers
Regardless of the clear economic and social benefits of a thriving savings culture – and despite often claiming to want to encourage savers – successive governments have in reality obstructed, neglected and, like now, directly attacked the interests of responsible savers.
Save Our Savers exists to provide a rallying point for all those who support...
- - A fair deal for savers
- - Sound money
- - Prudent government economics
- - An end to policies that encourage unaffordable borrowing
- - The principles of thrift and self-reliance