- Bashing saving will not save the economyPosted 4 days ago
- Ending funding for lending – the best news for savers since the OlympicsPosted 1 week ago
- Are GDP figures being adjusted to hide the economic truth?Posted 1 week ago
- The betrayal of saversPosted 2 weeks ago
- Co-op: the bank that likes to say goodbyePosted 2 weeks ago
Are we saving less? There was a very good article published today titled Britain in record...
Welcome to Save Our Savers
Regardless of the clear economic and social benefits of a thriving savings culture – and despite often claiming to want to encourage savers – successive governments have in reality obstructed, neglected and, like now, directly attacked the interests of responsible savers.
Save Our Savers exists to provide a rallying point for all those who support...
- - A fair deal for savers
- - Sound money
- - Prudent government economics
- - An end to policies that encourage unaffordable borrowing
- - The principles of thrift and self-reliance