- It’s no way to run a countryPosted 2 days ago
- The extraordinary political power of unelected central bankersPosted 8 days ago
- Should savers be scared of big, bad Canadian wolf Mark Carney?Posted 17 days ago
- Warning: low interest rates are seriously damaging your economyPosted 23 days ago
- Trust me, I’m a politician!Posted 33 days ago
More Interest Rates News
Bank of England’s Mr Bean lets cat out of the bag
Channel 4 news at 7pm tonight (27th Sept) will include an interview with Charlie...
- Posted 964 days ago
30 Billion reasons for savers to fight back
Interest rates have been at rock bottom for savers since March 2009. They started...
- Posted 968 days ago
Is it self-interest that stops the Government ensuring savers receive fair returns?
At the recent press conference for the publication of the Bank of England’s Quarterly...
- Posted 992 days ago
Rebalancing our economy: the myth of low interest rates
Our Government seems intent on squeezing prudent savers until the pips squeak! Does the...
- Posted 1161 days ago