- It’s no way to run a countryPosted 5 days ago
- The extraordinary political power of unelected central bankersPosted 11 days ago
- Should savers be scared of big, bad Canadian wolf Mark Carney?Posted 20 days ago
- Warning: low interest rates are seriously damaging your economyPosted 26 days ago
- Trust me, I’m a politician!Posted 36 days ago
At the start of this week, David Cameron spoke of the dire state of our public...
As normal government work gets back underway, we continue to look closely for signs that savings...
After days of uncertainty following the 6 May general election, the historic coalition between Conservatives and...
More John Strain News
Savers need more than shadow boxing from budget manoeuvring
- Posted 1159 days ago
Rebalancing our economy: the myth of low interest rates
Our Government seems intent on squeezing prudent savers until the pips squeak! Does the...
- Posted 1164 days ago
A future unfair for savers is unfair for us all
The Labour Party has just announced its election campaign slogan – A future fair...
- Posted 1177 days ago
It’s not that I don’t believe in Father Christmas. I couldn’t possibly...
- Posted 1229 days ago