- Bashing saving will not save the economyPosted 6 days ago
- Ending funding for lending – the best news for savers since the OlympicsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Are GDP figures being adjusted to hide the economic truth?Posted 2 weeks ago
- The betrayal of saversPosted 2 weeks ago
- Co-op: the bank that likes to say goodbyePosted 3 weeks ago
The Moral Maze
On Wednesday 13th June, Save Our Savers was invited to participate in the live Radio 4 programme Moral Maze. Our spokesman, Simon Rose, was the first of four “witnesses” to appear. After a general introduction by chairman Michael Buerk, the four panellists were invited to give their preliminary ideas on the topic.
Simon was interrogated first by Claire Fox and then by Michael Portillo. The section directly involving Save Our Savers can be heard through the video link below. Episodes of Moral Maze remain on the BBC's website to “listen again” for a considerable time. You can hear the complete programme by clicking here. Or, if you prefer to download the podcast, this is the place to get it.
Other media appearances by Save Our Savers can be seen on our YouTube channel.