- It’s no way to run a countryPosted 3 days ago
- The extraordinary political power of unelected central bankersPosted 9 days ago
- Should savers be scared of big, bad Canadian wolf Mark Carney?Posted 18 days ago
- Warning: low interest rates are seriously damaging your economyPosted 24 days ago
- Trust me, I’m a politician!Posted 34 days ago
The Moral Maze
On Wednesday 13th June, Save Our Savers was invited to participate in the live Radio 4 programme Moral Maze. Our spokesman, Simon Rose, was the first of four “witnesses” to appear. After a general introduction by chairman Michael Buerk, the four panellists were invited to give their preliminary ideas on the topic.
Simon was interrogated first by Claire Fox and then by Michael Portillo. The section directly involving Save Our Savers can be heard through the video link below. Episodes of Moral Maze remain on the BBC’s website to “listen again” for a considerable time. You can hear the complete programme by clicking here. Or, if you prefer to download the podcast, this is the place to get it.
Other media appearances by Save Our Savers can be seen on our YouTube channel.