- It’s no way to run a countryPosted 6 days ago
- The extraordinary political power of unelected central bankersPosted 13 days ago
- Should savers be scared of big, bad Canadian wolf Mark Carney?Posted 21 days ago
- Warning: low interest rates are seriously damaging your economyPosted 27 days ago
- Trust me, I’m a politician!Posted 37 days ago
Simon Rose discusses QE on The Keiser Report
Simon Rose of Save Our Savers was invited onto The Keiser Report to explain about giving evidence to the Treasury Select Committee inquiry into Quantitative Easing.
As regular viewers of Max Keiser’s programme on RT.com will know, Max is one of the greatest champions of the saver’s cause in the financial media. His regular show, co-hosted with Stacy Herbert, is a breath of fresh air in the otherwise fetid atmosphere of depressed interest rates, easy monetary policy, bank misbehaviour and the zombie economy.
Quantitative Easing is proving to be a disaster for all but the wealthiest while, far from boosting growth, negligible interest rates are gumming up the workings of the economy, as Simon and Max explain.