- Will deflation be the new Bogeyman?Posted 7 days ago
- Have we learnt nothing from the debt crisis?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Unhappy about your treatment as a saver? Tell them why.Posted 3 weeks ago
- One and a half cheers for the budget with savers at the centrePosted 1 month ago
- Save Our Savers – On AirPosted 1 month ago
Hallelujah! The cost of living crisis is over. Or so we are told, now that CPI...
Welcome to Save Our Savers
Regardless of the clear economic and social benefits of a thriving savings culture – and despite often claiming to want to encourage savers – successive governments have in reality obstructed, neglected and, like now, directly attacked the interests of responsible savers.
Save Our Savers exists to provide a rallying point for all those who support...
- - A fair deal for savers
- - Sound money
- - Prudent government economics
- - An end to policies that encourage unaffordable borrowing
- - The principles of thrift and self-reliance