- At Last: Tax Free Savings – at least for the majority and as long as interest rates remain lowPosted 11 months ago
- The Importance of Encouraging Personal Financial ResponsibilityPosted 12 months ago
- Why saving is vital to everyone’s futurePosted 1 year ago
- Why interest rates HAVE to rise and soonPosted 2 years ago
- How DO you buy Bitcoins?Posted 2 years ago
Save Our Savers had been campaigning for savings interest to be tax-free since it was launched,...
Welcome to Save Our Savers
Regardless of the clear economic and social benefits of a thriving savings culture – and despite often claiming to want to encourage savers – successive governments have in reality obstructed, neglected and, like now, directly attacked the interests of responsible savers.
Save Our Savers exists to provide a rallying point for all those who support...
- - A fair deal for savers
- - Sound money
- - Prudent government economics
- - An end to policies that encourage unaffordable borrowing
- - The principles of thrift and self-reliance