- Funeral for UK Savers at the Bank of EnglandPosted 2 days ago
- Talking sense about banks and the banking crisisPosted 4 days ago
- 10 reasons why saving is good for the economyPosted 1 week ago
- 10 reasons low interest rates damage the economyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Guy Opperman MP on plans for regional banks and how to fix the banking industryPosted 7 months ago
Yesterday (Thursday 6th March) , we held a mock funeral service outisde of the Bank of...
Welcome to Save Our Savers
Regardless of the clear economic and social benefits of a thriving savings culture – and despite often claiming to want to encourage savers – successive governments have in reality obstructed, neglected and, like now, directly attacked the interests of responsible savers.
Save Our Savers exists to provide a rallying point for all those who support...
- - A fair deal for savers
- - Sound money
- - Prudent government economics
- - An end to policies that encourage unaffordable borrowing
- - The principles of thrift and self-reliance