- The Importance of Encouraging Personal Financial ResponsibilityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Why saving is vital to everyone’s futurePosted 7 months ago
- Why interest rates HAVE to rise and soonPosted 9 months ago
- How DO you buy Bitcoins?Posted 9 months ago
- Does Labour finally get the point with pensions?Posted 9 months ago
During the last six months there has been an inexorable trend towards reductions in savings rates...
Welcome to Save Our Savers
Regardless of the clear economic and social benefits of a thriving savings culture – and despite often claiming to want to encourage savers – successive governments have in reality obstructed, neglected and, like now, directly attacked the interests of responsible savers.
Save Our Savers exists to provide a rallying point for all those who support...
- - A fair deal for savers
- - Sound money
- - Prudent government economics
- - An end to policies that encourage unaffordable borrowing
- - The principles of thrift and self-reliance