- It’s no way to run a countryPosted 6 days ago
- The extraordinary political power of unelected central bankersPosted 12 days ago
- Should savers be scared of big, bad Canadian wolf Mark Carney?Posted 21 days ago
- Warning: low interest rates are seriously damaging your economyPosted 27 days ago
- Trust me, I’m a politician!Posted 37 days ago
About a year ago, the Public Administration Committee said that a lack of strategic thinking was...
Welcome to Save Our Savers
Regardless of the clear economic and social benefits of a thriving savings culture – and despite often claiming to want to encourage savers – successive governments have in reality obstructed, neglected and, like now, directly attacked the interests of responsible savers.
Save Our Savers exists to provide a rallying point for all those who support...
- - A fair deal for savers
- - Sound money
- - Prudent government economics
- - An end to policies that encourage unaffordable borrowing
- - The principles of thrift and self-reliance